Friday 28 September 2012

Strangers 4,5 and 6 - The Family



So back onto the my 100 Strangers project, which is tremendously lagging, I manged to get this lovely photo, of this young family enjoying themselves, after asking, of course, and they very generously let me take some photos! In my classes recently, we have particularly been focusing in on emotion, and I need to work more on showing it in my portraits, so this was an amazing opportunity to get some practice!

The editing consisted of curves and contrast editing, and that was it this time!

I'd like to thanks the family very much for letting me to take a photograph, It is much appreciated!

1 comments:

This photo is adorable and you did such a great job of it Ryan, great post as usual buddy.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More