Friday 10 February 2012

The Eye 6:52



And here is my week 6 piece!  This is a photo of a new office building called The Eye, due to the shape of the building!




I took the inspiration for this photo, from a great photographer, known as Ted Van Cleave, who is an Urban abstract photographer!   Editing this one consisted of a bit of colour correction, followed by a contrast and saturation increase, and than I cropped the photo so the edge of the building is dead centre!

I really like the angle and the pattern in the windows on this one! What do you think?

Thanks for reading! Happy photographing ;-)

3 comments:

I really like the perspective, I noticed the edge of the building is exactly in the center of the photo :)

Could we get a link to a more full photo of this for comparison..?

As always, I love your works <3

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More