Wednesday 25 July 2012

100 Strangers - The Start

So, I've decided to set myself a new project, and that project is to take portraits (hopefully good ones) of 100 people in a year. I want most of them, (like, 98%) to be of strangers, and any good ones of friends I might include too!  I've already got a start, I have 3 people, 2 young children, and a photographer! This post is just to mark the start, keep your eyes open for posts on this project!

P.S;   If you live in the Bristol (UK) area, and would like a few outdoor portraits done for me to use on this project, and for you to keep, contact me on ryanfrankcom@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to do them for free!

Also, you may have notice our adverts have disappeared. I was all ready to buy a shiny new lens with the profits of the blog, and then google has a paddy. Not pleased.

Happy photographing, and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More